Monday, August 5, 2013

Washington Redskins Training Camp

On Friday, Tony and I got to see the Redskins at their new training camp here in Richmond. My dad's company got a bunch of free passes and then one of the supervisors was given VIP passes from a guy at ESPN Radio. It was pretty sweet to be able to get up close to the field and get some good shots in! I was super excited to finally use my zoom lens for more than just experimenting! After the practice was over, Tony and I got to watch the guys go back to the locker-room and we were able to get autographs and meet some of the players! It was super cool! 
Here are some pictures from the day. I know they're not all great (I'm still getting used to my zoom lens) but I think some of them turned out pretty good. I don't have any fancy editing equipment so these were just touched up in Windows Live Photo Gallery. I hope you guys enjoy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment