Monday, July 15, 2013

Tools Lesson Plan

So for my working interview on Wednesday I had to come up with my own 15-20 minute lesson, write up a lesson plan, and prepare any other parts and pieces of the lesson. I was super nervous about this because I've never written my own lesson plan, at least not without some kind of assistance. But after browsing the web and talking with my mom I came up with something!

We're going to read a book, which believe it or not, was harder to find than you would think! I'm not really thrilled with my book choice, but I couldn't find anything better (my local library was out of everything). After that we're gonna talk about other tools that you can find around the house, where those tools go, and what those tools do! Then we're gonna put the icons on the chart that I created under their location. Lastly we're gonna make our own personal tool belts at art!

 my tool belt!
 my chart!

Here is a copy of my lesson plan, the icons I used to make my chart, and the tool belt tool outline! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment