Sunday, July 7, 2013

Poarch Family Fourth!

for the fourth of July me, Tony, and my parents headed down to Salem, VA for the Poarch Family Fourth! It’s hosted by my mom’s cousin and his wife and it’s always so much fun! Despite the rain (the event is always outside) we had an amazing time! There was tons of food and awesome music (provided by my cousin’s band). I was so excited to share the night with Tony for the first time ever! Here’s some pictures from the day!

 babe and I on the way there!
 the first rain storm of the day
 second rain storm of the day
 chillin' outside
 handsome man :)
 fireworks!
 Jeff and Bella Luz with Rita
 more fireworks
 me and Mama!
 Tommy, Mama, and Kim
 Farmer Jim and Mama
 Joey's band playing "Wagon Wheel"
 Ashley, Kim, and Christine dancing
 Ashley getting down
 The view the next morning
 dessert plate!
 the Poarch's porch full of people during a rain shower
 fireworks
 Mama relaxing
 rain showers heading our way

No comments:

Post a Comment